Polenta with mushrooms and radicchio salad from Italy
- 300 g of champignon mushrooms
- 100 g of radicchio salad
- 50 g of leek
- 50 g of dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable bouillon powder
- ½ teaspoon agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 300 g corn flour
AND SO IT IS DONE
- Sauté the chopped leeks in a pan with 50 ml of water for about 3-5 minutes, with the lid closed, over low heat (if you are at the beginning of the transition you can also add a tablespoon of oil in the water to enhance the taste).
- Blend the dried tomatoes (previously soaked for 2-3 hours) with about 100 ml of water.
- Add the sauce obtained in the pan together with the mushrooms cut into strips and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Finally add the finely sliced radicchio salad and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. When the heat is off, add the oil, agave and the vegetable bouillon powder.
- Serve with cooked polenta following the instructions on the label.
- Pay attention to the salt in this recipe because usually the dried tomatoes on the market are quite salty.
Terms and Conditions- The winner will be randomly selected based on submitted answers.
- Winners will be contacted by telephone or email. Remember to include your full name and email address.
- If the required information is incorrectly registered, the prize will go back into a new draw.
- Participation in the contest is free and there is no purchase obligation.
- Participation in the contest is allowed for any person who has a valid email address and is 16 years of age or older at the time of registration.
- The participant agrees that the registered email address will be stored and may be processed and used in connection with informing about contest holders products and services at a later date.