Muffin ricotta e zucchine from Italy
- 2 zucchini
- 100g flour
- 80ml milk
- 1 egg
- 40ml olive oil
- 130g ricotta
- 50g grated parmesan cheese
- 8g instant yeast
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- Wash the zucchini and cut them lengthwise into 8 strips with a potato peeler. Leave a few on the side for decoration. Cut the remaining zucchini into pieces and brown them with a little oil.
- Sift the flour in a bowl and add the yeast, salt and parmesan cheese.
- Put the ricotta cheese, the eggs and the milk in the zucchini pot, mix well and pour over the flour.
- Mix everything and fill the muffin form with the zucchini slices put aside and a cherry tomato in buttered, floured and coated muffin stencils
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Terms and Conditions- The winner will be randomly selected based on submitted answers.
- Winners will be contacted by telephone or email. Remember to include your full name and email address.
- If the required information is incorrectly registered, the prize will go back into a new draw.
- Participation in the contest is free and there is no purchase obligation.
- Participation in the contest is allowed for any person who has a valid email address and is 16 years of age or older at the time of registration.
- The participant agrees that the registered email address will be stored and may be processed and used in connection with informing about contest holders products and services at a later date.